The Centre for Digital Learning is located at Tunguu Campus at the State University of Zanzibar. It was established as an approach to implement SUZA’s 5years strategic plan that had one of the key objectives which is To improve ICT capacity and its effective utilization in teaching, research and management.
Aims of the Center
- Strategize the production of digital content for learning.
- Coordinate the integration of OERs into our local curriculum at SUZA.
- Coordinate the production and usage of MOOCS.
- Operate and manage SUZA TV channel for learning (t-leaning)
- Operate and manage SUZA Radio channel for learning.
- Provide relevant training fro students and staff.
- Undertake research on instructional technology.
Head of the Center
Umayra M. Said