Stakeholders meeting on Innovative Free-Energy Technologies for Reducing Postharvest Losses of Fruits and Vegetables in Zanzibar – Vuga Campus on 8th November, 2018.
- BTP REGISTRATION
- TANGAZO LA MAHAFALI YA 18 YA CHUO KIKUU CHA TAIFA CHA ZANZIBAR (SUZA)
- SALAMU ZA PONGEZI ZA KUTIMIZA MIAKA 61 UHURU: 9 DISEMBA, 1961 – 9 DISEMBA, 2022
- Summary of academic regulation 2021- 2022
- ACADEMIC REGULATIONS 2021-2022
- TERMS OF REFERENCE (ToR) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES OF UNDERTAKING ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (ESIA)
- TERMS OF REFERENCE – (TOR) PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGN REVIEW AND SUPERVISION OF CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDINGS AT THE STATE UNVIERSITY OF ZANZIBAR – MAIN CAMPUS, TUNGUU
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
- Press Release
- ZATOBI Incubation Application Link
- PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT, CENTER FOR DIGITAL LEARNING EQUIPMENTS
- PROCUREMENT OF TWO BRAND NEW VEHICLE TO SUPPORT PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- ZATOBI Innovation Space Registration Link
- TANGAZO KUHUSU WIKI YA UTAMBULISHO WA WANAFUNZI WAPYA
- ORIENTATION WEEK SCHEDULE 2022/2023
- Employment Opportunities for The State University of Zanzibar Graduates
DALILA team is extremely excited to communicate that registrations to the Business Skills Lab are now open for Uganda Christian University and Uganda Martyrs University! The Business Skills Lab is a unique opportunity to learn how to successfully start and run a business, and it will be run by two accelerator enterprises: Sahara Ventures from Tanzania and INOMA from Spain.
Stakeholders meeting on Innovative Free-Energy Technologies for Reducing Postharvest Losses of Fruits and Vegetables in Zanzibar
SUZA - Events and Calendar
There are no upcoming events.