STATE UNIVERSITY OF ZANZIBAR – SUZA
INSTITUTE OF TOURISM – IoT
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR ERASMUS+ KA 107 MOBILITY FOR TRAINING
First Application Cycle
Application Deadline: 08 July, 2019
The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) and Eskisehir OsmanGazi University Turkey
(ESOGU) have agreed to cooperate for the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the
Erasmus+ programme. They commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter
for Higher Education in all aspects of the organisation and management of the mobility. The
institutions also commit to sound and transparent management of funds allocated to them
through Erasmus+.Within the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Program Key Action 1 –
Mobility of Individuals, and Inter-institutional agreement between SUZA and ESOGU, SUZA
IoT academic staff may now apply for Erasmus+ funding for a teaching period at Institution of
Erasmus+ Program Country (ESOGU).
• The Applicant must be full time member of academic staff at the Institute of Tourism
(IoT) and must be at the rank of Assistant Lecturer or above.
• The Applicant has not previously received Erasmus mobility support
• The Applicant must be able to prepare the teaching program/activities plan which shows
how mobility program will allow he/she to develop pedagogical and curriculum design
• The Applicant must be ready to comply with all terms and conditions stipulated in the
Inter-institutional agreement between SUZA and ESOGU
• The Applicant must request and obtain an Official Acceptance Letter from the receiving
• The Applicant must agree to fill and complete Mobility Agreement form for
teaching/training after selection if selected
• Applications must be submitted with recent updated CVs in English, using the
application form to be collected from the Office of Director, Institute of Tourism of the
State University of Zanzibar, by the deadline, as indicated above.
• Applications must include all of the information requested in the application form.
• The Applicant, if selected, must adhere to the SUZA Erasmus Calendar.
• Failure to comply with these requirements will lead to the rejection of your application.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Application deadline is 08 July, 2019. Applicants must submit one application package
containing the above listed documents to the Office of Director, Institute of Tourism of the State
University of Zanzibar. Applications must be submitted by the given deadlines. Incomplete and
late application forms will not be considered. Applicants will be notified about the application
decisions within two (2) weeks after the deadline.
Since the Agreement is subject to be revised and renewed if the parties deem necessary, it is
important to receive your feedback, so that we can use your experience to improve the program.
Therefore after your mobility, we will ask you to complete a questionnaire evaluating the